14 Day Car Rental Tour
14 days tour South Africa
No fear of left-hand traffic. You get used to it very quickly and a tour with the rental car is no problem. Experience beautiful landscapes and exciting adventures! As a self-driver, you can place your stops where you like and are independent.
On request, we will book accommodations for you on the way and give you tips for the trip. With a bit of a thirst for adventure, you have a wonderful journey that you will not soon forget! For an appropriate preparation of the trip, we recommend a travel guide with appropriate maps.
Who would like to have the travel guide in his own language, should get him already in his country.
1. Day: Johannesburg – Pretoria (60 km).
2. Day: Pretoria – Ohrigstad ( 350 km).
3. Day: Ohrigstad – Krüger NP (240km).
4. Day: Krüger NP (100 km).
5. Day: Krüger NP – Blyde River Canyon – Sabie (160 km).
At Orpen Gate, leave Kruger National Park and continue on the Abel Erasmus Pass; Here you have a great view of the Blyde River Canyon with the Three Rondavels, Bourke’s Luck Potholes and God’s Window. You will be impressed! Overnight in Sabie or surroundings.
6. Day: Sabie – Ghost Mountain (440 km).
7. Day: Ghost Mountain – Shakaland (200 km).
8. DAY: Shakaland – Durban (170 km).
9. DAY: Durban – Port Elizabeth – Knysna ( 270 km).
10. Day: Knysna
11. DAY: Knysna – Oudtshoorn (125 km).
Today we drive on over Wilderness (worth a detour) to George. Via the Outeniqua Pass you come to Oudtshoorn, famous for its ostrich farms. Also worth seeing are the Cango Caves. Overnight in Oudshorn.
12. Day: Oudtshoorn – Somerset West ( 450 km).
13. Day: Stellenbosch ( 20 km).
oday it goes into the only 15 km away Stellenbosch. Especially the old Cape Dutch houses are worth seeing, and the Dorp Museum. Continue to Paarl or Franschhoek. Whether wineries or a visit to one of the many farms (cheese and olives, berries, etc.) you should definitely plan. Also interesting is the Lion Sanctuary wildlife enclosure.
14. Day: Somerset West – Kapstadt (30 km).
We are happy to book for you:
- Overnight stays during the trip in the desired category.
- Rental car of the desired vehicle class can be found below Rental Cars . (Not include one way fees, toll, gas).
- Domestic flight Durban – Port Elizabeth we recommend to book directly with the flight to South Africa. Alternatively, a domestic flight with different airlines can be booked without any problem on site.
Entrance fees, personal expenses such as meals and gratuities are not included
PS. Performed visits and excursions are only suggestions. The above rental car tour is just a suggestion. Tour changes according to your wishes!